Our eco-friendly rosewood cheese platter/board is a perfect addition to any home. Each platter is handmade in our workshop in Central Java from Javanese rosewood to produce a stunning platter/board that will last for years to come.
Bread, cheese and hors d’oeuvres all look right at home on our rosewood platter/board.
~40cm x 10cm
~48cm x 10cm
~60cm x 20cm
The finish is raw rosewood with a food grade mineral oil finish.
No harmful additives or coatings.
- Wash with hand only (using soap or mild detergent). DO NOT use a dishwasher.
- After washing, wipe dry to prevent mold formation.
- DO NOT soak in water for long time or expose directly under sunlight, this will damage the product and cause deformation.
- DO NOT put in a microwave or refrigerator as extreme temperature difference will cause the product to crack.
- To maintain the product in good condition, periodically apply food grade mineral oil.
- DO NOT apply olive oil, coconut oil, etc as these oils will spoil over time.
- DO NOT apply other furniture oils as these are derived from petroleum.
- DO NOT apply beeswax unless you are 100% sure it is only 100% beeswax as most beeswax products are mixed with petroleum based oils.
- Kindly allow up to 1-3 cm measurement error due to manual measurement and handmade process
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
- Every piece of rosewood is unique with its own shade and patterns, hence do expect some difference in colour and appearance.
Prices do NOT include delivery.
Delivery is calculated at check-out