Our eco-friendly decorative bowls are a perfect addition to any home. Each bowl is handmade in our workshop in Central Java from Javanese teak to produce a stunning bowl that will last for years to come.
These bowls are food grade so they can be used for day-to-day eating, food prep and presentation.
Fruit, ornaments or other decorations will all look right at home on our teak bowl.
The 30-40cm bowls are finished with a food grade, water based varnish
The 50-60cm bowls are raw and can be finished with food grade mineral oil on request.
No harmful additives or coatings
- Wash with hand only (using soap or mild detergent).
- DO NOT use a dishwasher.
- After washing, wipe dry to prevent mold formation.
- DO NOT soak in water for long time or expose directly under sunlight, this will damage the product and cause deformation.
- DO NOT put in a microwave or refrigerator as extreme temperature difference will cause the product to crack.
- To maintain the product in good condition, periodically apply food grade mineral oil.
- DO NOT apply olive oil, coconut oil, etc as these oils will spoil over time.
- DO NOT apply other furniture oils as these are derived from petroleum.
- DO NOT apply beeswax unless you are 100% sure it is only 100% beeswax as most beeswax products are mixed with petroleum based oils.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
- Every piece of teak is unique with its own shade and patterns, hence do expect some difference in colour and appearance.
Prices do NOT include delivery
Delivery and is calculated at check-out